Steubenville San Diego!
7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
(Mondays 8:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.)
(Thursdays 8:00 a.m. only)
Vigil 4:30 p.m.
6:30 pm (Spanish)
11:30 a.m. (Spanish)
1:30 p.m. (Spanish)
3:15 p.m. (Vietnamese)
7:00 p.m. (Spanish)
Vigil 6:00 p.m.
7:30 p.m. (Viet)
7:30 p.m. (Spanish)
Tuesdays - 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays - 3:00 p.m.
- Father Efrain Bautista, Pastor
- Father Minh Do, Associate Pastor
- Sr. Madeline Fitzgerald, Adult Faith Formation /Baptisms
- Deacon Loi Hoang, Pastoral Assistant
- Deacon Ron Arnold, Pastoral Assistant
- Cindy Bang, Book Keeper
- Mr. Roberto Vallin, Music Director (Espanol)
- Mr. Kerey Quaid, Music Director (English)
- Teresa Phan, Director of Youth Ministry
- Angela Navarro, Youth Ministry Assistant
- Yolanda Cortes, Office Manager
- Lourdes Barton, Administrative Assistant
- Edna Alvarado, Baptism (Espanol)
- Janet Weiss, Accounting Clerk
- Daniela Lopez, Administrative Assistant
- Judy McDonald, Web & Graphic Design
frebautista: On the Feast of John the Baptist, let's pray 4 those who lose their lives 4 the faith, especially in Iraq n Syria #Prayforpeace
08/29/14 5:24 am
On the Feast of John the Baptist, let's pray 4 those who lose their lives 4 the faith, especially in Iraq n Syria #PrayforpeaceRead More
frebautista: Let us continue to pray for @BishopFlores, that he might return to our diocese soon, rested and recovered #Praying
08/28/14 4:22 am
Let us continue to pray for @BishopFlores, that he might return to our diocese soon, rested and recovered #PrayingRead More
frebautista: As we move into the weekend, we continue to pray for @BishopFlores and are thankful to @ArchbishopGomez for his support #withprayer
08/22/14 8:11 am
As we move into the weekend, we continue to pray for @BishopFlores and are thankful to @ArchbishopGomez for his support #withprayerRead More
08/30/14 11:00 am
Born in northern France during the French Revolution—a time when congregations of women and men religious were being suppressed by the national government, Jeanne would eventually be highly praised in the French academy for her community's compassionate care of elderly poor people.
When Jeanne was three and a half years old, her ...Read More
08/27/14 11:00 am
The circumstances of St. Monica’s life could have made her a nagging wife, a bitter daughter-in-law and a despairing parent, yet she did not give way to any of these temptations. Although she was a Christian, her parents gave her in marriage to a pagan, Patricius, who lived in her hometown ...Read More
08/25/14 11:00 am
At his coronation as king of France, Louis IX bound himself by oath to behave as God’s anointed, as the father of his people and feudal lord of the King of Peace. Other kings had done the same, of course. Louis was different in that he actually interpreted his kingly duties ...Read More